Wednesday, February 21, 2007

One Legged Woman To Embarass Self on National TV

So, I just saw an article that said that Heather Mills, the soon to be ex of Paul McCartney, is going to appear on "Dancing With The (kind of but not really) Stars"

You guys, this isn't even fair? Who approached who about this? Is she worried that she's not going to be getting enough publicity from divorcing one of the two surviving Beatles, so she called ABC? Or did ABC say "Hey, she's kinda sorta famous, and she'd probably come cheap, let's give her a call"

And, I know, I'm so going to burn for this but really, TV gods: Please please please, even though I don't watch this show, and still won't, let that leg come flying off on live television during some kind of spin, or pirouette, and give me something that will set the all time record for most watched clip in YouTube history. Please?

No comments: