Monday, August 21, 2006

Under Pressure

It is officially the worst part of the summer if you happen to be a student. Finals Week. However, it was brought to my attention that I hadn't posted anything in a while (10 days to be precise) and I had to get off my behind and do so.

The hardest part of this little finals crunch is only amplified by the fact that Put-In-Bay is only a few days away. Four to be exact. Twenty people, 2 houses, and plenty of alcohol means that the potential for debauchery reaches some kind of exponential level that even my stats-Nazi econ professor couldn't compute. Speaking of him, I really can't wait to take his final and walk away from that class forever. It seems like the closer I come to graduating the more I question why I'm doing this to myself.

Granted, it beats working for a living, right?

Oh, and somewhere along the line I drank the Kool-Aid and got myself a MySpace page, and I am officially a 15 year old girl. All I need now is to buy some Justin Timberlake records and complain about how my parents aren't fair. Actually, I can't be too hateful or bitter towards the MySpace thing, I've actually gotten back in touch with quite a few good friends from HS and college that I hadn't seen in forever, and even tracked down one of my cousins. Also, it helps me keep up with some of my newer, very fun friends, like Melissa, Suz and Jen. Though I think some (all) of them might drink more than I do. Let's just say when you have an event called Wasted Wednesday, and the only qualifier for it is that it's a day of the week, well you know.....

Other than that, I got nothing! I'm just busy looking forward to the beginning of flag football season, the Buckeyes, and the Browns home opener, and of course, the tailgaiting and heavy drinking that comes along with those events.

2 comments:

Adam said...

What is tailgating? I've read it heaps on blogs but to me it just means when you drive way freakin too close to the car in front.

Anonymous said...

Is your friend Adam retarded? Has he never heard of OSU or the Browns?