Monday, August 07, 2006

Recovery

Ouch. Friday Weddings plus Saturday outdoor music festivals = me still being very hungover and tired today. At least I had class all morning, that was fun. You know, except not.

Couple of quick things:

1- Congratulations to our friends Shannon and Mark on their wedding and all that good stuff. I think everyone had a great time. According to Sarah's recount of the festivities, some people had more fun than others, I think

2- The Indians keep getting worse, and the Cards aren't playing much better. These are not fun things for me to talk about.

3) Since I talk about sports here more than half of you probably care to read about, myself and a couple of the other guys decided to start a Sports Blog.......hopefull I'll update that one more often. Credit to Jen for coming up with the actual title. When we become a big deal, I'll make sure you get the first coffee mug with the name of the site on it.

No comments: