Friday, March 03, 2006

Playlisting

Just a sampling of what's rocking on my iTunes lately....

Matisyahu-Youth
Arctic Monkeys- I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
White Stripes- The Denial Twist
Franz Ferdinand- The Fallen
Panic! At the Disco- There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Figured it out Yet.....
Prince- Black Sweat
The Killers - Indie Rock n' Roll
Jack Johnson - Jungle Gym/Better Together
Teddy Geiger - Try to Hard
Brandi Carlile - Throw it All Away
New Found Glory - The Story So Far
Foo Fighters - Friend of a Friend

I know, none of these songs really fit together. Anybody else finding anything new out there that they like?? I'm always trying to hunt new stuff down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson - Tonight, I Celebrate My Love -Steph

Unknown said...

anything by Michael McDonald.

Sarah said...

OMG did Steph just lay down Peabo Bryson? Goddammit that's awesome. I can barely put away my Jack Johnson CDs but when I do it's to listen to Copeland and The Weepies. And Richard Marx-obviously.

bevy said...

Belated Happy Birthday. Hope all your dreams came true or something else equally greeting card cheesy.