Tuesday, March 20, 2007

And, again, I'm a Moron

Here's a sign that I'm so not ready to be working and getting up early again. And yes, it's day 2 of my new job.

This morning, I decided to make oatmeal for breakfast (and yes, I'm at least 68 years old). Well, you know the part where you have to heat up some water before putting it with the oatmeal? Well, obviously it's easy to microwave it, right?

Except, when you forget to put water in the cup. Yeah, I just microwaved an empty mug for 3 minutes.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy crap that's hysterical. It's rough having to be a part of the real world again, isn't it? Haha-welcome back to the game. Get ready for some soul-sucking.

Anonymous said...

I check this blog for updates and I'm not even sure why. All I want man is to know what'sup with the new job man! That's all I want man!