Monday, June 19, 2006

Rockin Out

Stuff I'm currently listening to to the point that it'll bore me to death before long I'm sure......


Matchbook Romance- Monsters
Hard-Fi Hard to Beat
Pearl Jam- Life Wasted
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Cheated Hearts
Panic! At the Disco- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Brandi Carlile- Follow
Taking Back Sunday- Make Damn Sure
Buck Cherry-Crazy Bitch
Gnarls Barkley-Crazy

And yes, I'm a total dork. Anybody got anything I might like based on what I've listed here? Let me know

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today during my hour commute, I listened to the CD you stole for me from the bar musician on Saturday. Umm...actually pretty decent. Skip song one...but the others sound like a cross between DMB and Jack Johnson. Not awful. Bobby St. Vincent, I think...you have a copy too, give it a whirl. -Steph

Sarah said...

OMG Gordo you stole one of those cds?? That guy was weird.

Gordon said...

Whoa whoa whoa....that guys was giving those away for free. Wasn't he?

Anonymous said...

dude charges for cds on his website...

http://www.stvincentmusic.com/home/default.asp

amazing. gordo, you are my favorite trainwreck sometimes, even nights when you break my camera, you make it up by doing something so completely ridiculous and inappropriate like stealing cds from a starving artist that i can't stay mad. amazing! -steph