Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Little About A Lot

Unemployment Countdown: 36 Days

Again, I've managed to go over a week without updating.

I attribute part of this to the fact that I'm in Claustrophobia Row for the rest of my days here at the company. Unfortunately I used to have a seat in a relatively remote area of our floor, where I didn't have anyone in the cubes on either side of me, across from me, or behind me. Now I'm surrounded. Couple that with the fact that the person behind me is way too close b/c our row is so narrow that a pre-lipo Star Jones couldn't fit down it with a can of Crisco and a battering ram behind her, and you can see why I don't get a chance to "work" on my blog much lately.

Also, it's taken me a good 2-3 days to recover from the Pujols injury. Watching the Cards lose three in a row threatened to actually keep me in bed today, but I figured I'm already off tomorrow, since I don't do Fridays anymore, so I better get in here.

I'm not even going to talk about the Indians. I was going to post about them after going to the game on Sunday (where they got blasted by the Angels of Southern California/Los Angelas/Alameda County/Northern Mexico) but I decided that I don't write about minor league teams.

Oh, and for anyone paying attention, I'll be in Columbus Satruday night, hopefully less than sober, and hopefully ending up at Frog Bear at some point.......

2 comments:

bevy said...

The best time to be unemployed is in the summer. Trust me.

bevy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.