Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Countdown Continues

I've officially hit the wall. I only have 22 calendar days left at my job. There's no new work coming in, I've finished up almost all of my existing work, and I'm more or less getting stir-crazy over here. (Who says stir-crazy anymore anyways? Apparently, your grandma, and me.)

That being said, I'm relatively serene about the whole thing, possibly because I've scheduled for school, I have a severance package coming, and really, in some ways, it's going to feel so much like a vacation.

But then, I'll have to find another job, and that's going to suck. Because working for the man is so overrated. You except for that whole, "getting a paycheck" and "paying your bills" stuff.

1 comment:

bevy said...

Yeah, my "vacation" rocked as well, not so much for my parents who had to foot A LOT of my bills. Oh, well, if they didn't want to help their kids out, they shouldn't have had any.