Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Catching Up

Good lord, I haven't posted in 8 days? Why? Oh wait, b/c I spent 3 days recovering from the Cavs playoff collapse, 3 more days being completely drunk and worthless, and 1 day at a wedding. So really, it's only been a day since I've posted. So, in interest of that, and the fact that nothing interesting has happened, I'll just throw a few things out there:

For Drew: Air Guitar World Champsionship Video

The girls in our group are going to Vegas for the weekend, leaving tomorrow, coming back Sunday, as Sarah already mentioned. As a public service, I'll make sure I compile some of the classy drunken text messages we recieve over the weekend, as I'll be with most of their boyfriends and husbands. I'll post them here for you as they come in.

The Indians (25-26) continue to flounder along like the team most likely to underachieve all season. When the season started I said I thought they'd win 95-97 games. I'm retarded.
At least I still have the Cardinals.

Also, I know this happened a week ago, but AJ Pierzynski getting punched in the jaw? File that under things most of us have been DYING to see happen. This is a great little reenactment. Trust me, you just have to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record...I am not going with the girls and I have entertained you many a time when the boys left you...so i expect a little tit for tat this weekend...maybe one last Treehouse? I've missed you Gordo!
-Steph

Sarah said...

I think you all can expect a ridiculous amount of text messages. Hey-that's why I pay a flat monthly fee for text messaging. Because I can't be trusted with it when I drink.