Monday, July 24, 2006

Rushed....

Well, it only took me about 50 tries to log in today, just to put up a little blurb. I actually have a lot of things I'd love to ramble about, but I have a midterm tonight at 6:30, and well, being that I'm dumb, studying kind of preempts blogging. (Don't stone me to death for saying that)

Couple of quick thoughts though, just b/c:


The new Killers' song When You Were Young is on their MySpace page
I highly reccomend checking it out, it's pretty much spectacular.

To the guy on World Series of PopCulture that didn't know that George Jefferson ran a dry cleaning business: Shameful, just shameful.

To the woman on World Series of PopCulture that couldn't identify Young MC from this lyric:

"A chick walks by you wish you could sex her But she's in another world like you was Poindexter"

Your hair clearly indicated that you grew up in the 80s. Be embarrassed.

But, to the guy who got eliminated in a tie breaker because he couldn't name any songs off of ABBA Gold? You just got plain screwed buddy. I feel for you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG how could he not know any Abba songs!!! Seriously! Project for this summer: teaching you Abba Gold songs.